At this proud moment of OSA’s life we, the members of OSA and Golden Jubilee Convention Team, are embarking on a journey to make documentary movie on life history of OSA. This movie will be released during 2019 Golden Jubilee Convention and will be played through out. Odias across the globe will have the opportunity to see this movie via YouTube and other media channels anytime anywhere afterwards. This movie will mainly be based on past photos, videos, reports and newsletters that you have taken over the years. Many pioneer members of OSA are already in this team and actively contributing and many are joining to help collect the history. Please don’t be left out, do not sit on the fence – please participate and send your years of invaluable collection to us asap. Contact us to join this noble cause and be part of the 2019 History team.
Here are the outlines of this documentary movie which will give an idea on what kind of content we are looking for:
1. Evolution of OSA in last 50 years
1.1 Leadership, Key Contributors, Activities of OSA, Awards by OSA, Projects and Philanthropies from 1969 – 1980
1.2 Leadership, Key Contributors, Activities of OSA, Awards by OSA, Projects and Philanthropies from 1981 – 1990
1.3 Leadership, Key Contributors, Activities of OSA, Awards by OSA, Projects and Philanthropies from 1991 – 2000
1.4 Leadership, Key Contributors, Activities of OSA, Awards by OSA, Projects and Philanthropies from 2001 – 2010
1.5 Leadership, Key Contributors, Activities of OSA, Awards by OSA, Projects and Philanthropies from 2011 – 2019
2. Evolution of Chapters within OSA
2.1 A small video of History from each chapter of OSA. It should cover its Leadership, Key Contributors, Activities, Awards, Projects and Philanthropies etc. over the years in chronological order.
3. Evolution of Jagannath Culture in North Americas
3.1 A small video from each Jagannath installation in North Americas
4. Convention of last 50 years
4.1 Videos from each past convention.. For earlier convention where video is not available, we plan to make from photos. So, upload old photos if you have.
5. Reflection of Odia Life in North Americas
5.1 A 10 sec video clips or 1 page PPT of OSA Member family – Profile, Education, Achievements, Awards & Profession.. For this part you record the video in mobile phone (landscape view) or digital camera and upload using the buttons below.
Accountability chart for history collection:
As a team, we are calling up individuals, collecting history ad soon would be taking interviews of some pioneer members but there is a risk of not covering the 100% of history. To mitigate that risk, here is the Accountability chart:
1. OSA BOG and pioneer members are responsible for OSA history.
2. Each Chapter President is responsible for providing us the history of his chapter. He/she can nominate person(s) to delegate task but the accountability stays with the position.
3. Leading person of each Jagannath installation is responsible for their video. Again it can be delegated.
4. Every active past convener is responsible for the convention that he/she led.
5. You as a member is responsible for sending us your video or ppt for “Reflection of Odia Life in North Americas"